Are you tired of following patterns in shawl knitting and want to create your own? If your answer is yes, you’ll love our new tutorials telling you everything you need to know to get started with shawl design.
The series starts next week, and we’ll work through the process of creating a shawl knitting pattern together from start to finish. So here’s our table of contents and the publication dates for each article in the Shawl Design for Beginners series:
- Your First Shawl Design: Where to Start?
- The Shawl Design Trinity: Yarn, Shape, Pattern
- Shawl Shapes and Their Construction: How Not to Get Lost
- Finding Stitch Patterns (And Inspiration, Too) (Nov 21)
- Calculations (Yes, We Need Some, Sorry) (Nov 23)
- Pattern Writing (Nov 25)
- Summary & Outlook (Nov 27)
I’m looking forward to helping you becoming a shawl designer!
Don't miss your Friday Freebies!
Join us at knitting.today to get our latest content by email and never miss a Friday Freebie ever again