Your sock knitting master class: the most comprehensive resource on sock knitting available today
Are you dreaming about becoming a sock knitter – or just tired of knitting socks that never seem to fit? If your answer is yes, Sock Knitting in Plain English has been written just for you!
Become a Happy Sock Knitter With Sock Knitting in Plain English
Knitting socks that fit is something every knitter can master. There’s no magic involved, no need to be a knitting genius – and no secret ingredients.
This book teaches you how to knit socks that fit by unveiling the principles of sock construction, many different ways of knitting heels and toe shaping, how to turn socks into stockings with calf shaping and includes all numbers to get you ready for sock knitting in no time.
This Book Contains …
- Detailed instructions on various construction methods for all sock elements (toes, heels, cuffs etc)
- Lots of pictures illustrating sock related knitting techniques
- Recipes for each sock shape and every construction method
- Complete shoe to sock size conversion tables
- Comprehensive number and stitch count tables for all shoe sizes
- Lots of example patterns – from beginner to advanced skill levels
- Access to exclusive bonus material
Don't miss your Friday Freebies!
Join us at knitting.today to get our latest content by email and never miss a Friday Freebie ever again